Would I be stocked if..../pics of tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Viperboy

Aquarium Advice Freak
Ok so here is what I have atm in my 29gal planted tank (pics soon to come they are pending approval):

1 dwarf gourami
4 zebra danios
3 aeneus cory cats
1 BN pleco

I have two options which I am deciding on but they both have about the same effect on the bio load:

one is 2 gold rams (quick question on the gold rams .... is there a way to sex them cause i would like to get a male and female at the store and i watched the tank they were in for a bit and there are about 6 of em and there were def 2 prominant pairs so would it be a good bet that in the pairs there are a male and female?also are they pretty hardy?)
the other is 2 bolivian rams

but the main question of the thread .... would i be fully stocked if i added one of the pairs of rams or would i be able to add a school of serpae tetra or glowlight?

TIA

EDIT:
pics of tank

here is a full tank shot

tank22.jpg

shot of the middle
middle.jpg

close up on middle (can anyone id that red plant for me ... thanks :))
Mayan2.jpg

and the mayan cave
Mayan.jpg

enjoy!!

Ray

The German rams (blue and gold) can be pretty fragile. The Bolivians are hardier.
You could get away with adding the rams and a school of tetras. As long as you keep up with water quality.

The plant looks like it might be a cryptocoryne wendtii 'red'. Fairly easy plant to grow. I have it in a tank with .6 WPG and another tank with 2.75 WPG.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom