Yes finally!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Gillie said:
I have pics of all but 1 species in my gallery, the A. poliaki are not very camera friendly.

Those are some sweet killifish! Did you order them online or did you find them locally?

Here is an updated pic, it is filling in nicely
img_1488381_0_7724c63bad8ac797c2ac22a568911abf.jpg

Thanks, it didn't go together totally as planned, but at least it is close to what I was looking to accomplish, now I just need the hairgrass for the left corner.

Gillie said:
Here's the cleaner pic from today. I just have to figure something out for a background, for some reason I didn't paint it before setting it up.

You can use a cling film background, that way you can change it if you get tired of it. I don't have specific links or brands, but read about this on one of my planted tank forums.

I have a dark curtain hanging in back of my tank to cover a window. It turned out to look nice so I didn't add a background.

is that a ruffled sword in the backround? either way it looks great!
No it's some kind of Crypt that I have yet to identify

You can use a cling film background, that way you can change it if you get tired of it. I don't have specific links or brands, but read about this on one of my planted tank forums.

I have a dark curtain hanging in back of my tank to cover a window. It turned out to look nice so I didn't add a background.
There is a print shop near me that makes custom static stickers and I am going to have them make one in black for me.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom