Your tank pics.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Koldaar said:
Why thank you very much!

Please can you tell me the stock. Obviously a few angels and neons or cardinals in there? Am I am probably being cheeky but how much did the decor, substrate and plants cost altogether?

Samzter said:
Please can you tell me the stock. Obviously a few angels and neons or cardinals in there? Am I am probably being cheeky but how much did the decor, substrate and plants cost altogether?

I'm very heavily stocked, but here is what I'm running and stocked with:
- 29 gallon
- Fluval 306 canister filter
- all live plants
- 2 angelfish
- 2 blue rams
- 8 cardinal tetras
- 5 julii corys
- 3 ghost shrimp
- 1 mystery snail
- 2 otos

My 45g dirt tank, went on vacation for a week and came home to find that the person I had watching caused an algae bloom..

Attachments

• image-1463032415.jpg
    image-1463032415.jpg
    190.5 KB · Views: 387
  • image-701645055.jpg
    image-701645055.jpg
    207.4 KB · Views: 320
  • image-3448195419.jpg
    image-3448195419.jpg
    205 KB · Views: 324
  • image-2113858539.jpg
    image-2113858539.jpg
    180.8 KB · Views: 335
Dirtytankman: what are the long grass looking things?? I must have some of these!!!
This is my 55g planted.. I have added since this pic:

image-3508003460.jpg

It is a mix of jungle Val, corkscrew Val, and dwarf sag. The dwarf sag is actually taller than most of the Val, I was not expecting that when I aquascaped the tank.

Here is a shot of my 50g community

image-1164771333.jpg

image-1009871392.jpg

image-1097492285.jpg

3 Bolivian rams
7 Zebra Danios
7 Penguin Tetras
6 Amano Shrimp
2 Golden CAE

Fluval 206 canister filter , Fluval U2 internal filter, hydor koralia Evo 2800 powerhead,60w of 6700k T8,

Plants are Anubias, Various Crypts and some Pygmy Chain sword.

Jon

Forgot to add the answer to how much it cost- About $420 for the setup without fish/food/chems. Got a great deal on the tank and stand- $75 new.

Koldaar said:
I'm very heavily stocked, but here is what I'm running and stocked with:
- 29 gallon
- Fluval 306 canister filter
- all live plants
- 2 angelfish
- 2 blue rams
- 8 cardinal tetras
- 5 julii corys
- 3 ghost shrimp
- 1 mystery snail
- 2 otos

I would consider that heavily stocked but they all look stunning! Plus heavily stocking or overstocking is an excuse sfor getting another tank!

Samzter said:
I would consider that heavily stocked but they all look stunning! Plus heavily stocking or overstocking is an excuse sfor getting another tank!

So true. So true. ;)

Here's my 29g tank with tannin stained water.

1 Betta named Winston
4 mystery snails

all live plants that I am still adding to

Attachments

• winstonstank.jpg
    winstonstank.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 315
Winston must be very happy;)

Thanks! Winston is very happy. He's been busy building bubblenests and investigating the snails. I just got a new snail from my friend last night and he's way bigger than the others so I named him Bubba. LOL:lol: I'm in my 30's but I think its fun to give them names since they all have their own personalities.

scaled.php

My high tech before I tore it down to go low tech.

Back
Top Bottom