Ziggy's Corner Planter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your aquarium is particularly pleasing upon which to gaze. (hee hee hee!!)
Seriously, I love the wood pushed to the back nestled in the corner and the amazon sword surrounded by the stones. The sword probably will get very large and all the better for it. It's just enough off center to look natural, on the good side of the wood where the wood is bowed in on that side.
It's beautiful, man, just beautiful.*sniff*

Your aquarium is particularly pleasing upon which to gaze. (hee hee hee!!)
Seriously, I love the wood pushed to the back nestled in the corner and the amazon sword surrounded by the stones. The sword probably will get very large and all the better for it. It's just enough off center to look natural, on the good side of the wood where the wood is bowed in on that side.
It's beautiful, man, just beautiful.*sniff*

HAHA! I wasn't really going or ZEN when I placed the plants, they just kind of ended up there.

Looks amazing ziggy. Very aesthetic! Can't wait to see it all stocked.

--Adeeb

I can't wait either. I think the first additions to the tank will be a small school of neons. It will have to wait until later this week though, ok maybe tomorrow.

Nice. Does enough light hit the sides of the tank?

I will probably add 3 LEDs on each corner of the fixture to increase the light on the sides of the tank. I can also raise the light a little to increase spread. Right now it is fine for what is in there. I haven't decided exactly what I will do with the light. One thing is fore sure I need timers for them!!!

Just read through this entire thread for the firsdt time, and, wow, talk about watching progress!
That lighting rig is impressive. For a guy that jumped right in from being a salty it sure looks like you've gotten a grasp on planmted tanks pretty quick.
Will be watching the rest of this for sure.

Just read through this entire thread for the firsdt time, and, wow, talk about watching progress!
That lighting rig is impressive. For a guy that jumped right in from being a salty it sure looks like you've gotten a grasp on planmted tanks pretty quick.
Will be watching the rest of this for sure.

Thanks for taking the time to read through. I have always loved the look of a heavily planted tank and I like a challenge.

The light rig was actually designed for a reef system so it is more blue than I would like for this tank but it will help bring out some amazing color in the fish I select. My little 10g planted tank has gone nuts and I'm hoping to do the same with this system.

Stay tuned, I like to document everything as I do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom