Zoa eaters ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

squidward

Aquarium Advice Freak
Can anyone tell me if these litte neon green nudis are harmful to my polyps which I have been picking them off of .

Attachments

• image-1598112760.jpg
    image-1598112760.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 134
If they are IN your zoas then most likely yes. I'd do a coral duo on your zoas and manually remove as many as possible. You'll probably still have eggs left though. Those will devour your zoas.

If they are IN your zoas then most likely yes. I'd do a coral duo on your zoas and manually remove as many as possible. You'll probably still have eggs left though. Those will devour your zoas.

Yea I have been really attentive to my zoas after the first one I pulled . After 20 or so I'm still finding them . I'm gonna start to dip my corals before the go into my display .

I use Coral RX. Make sure you read the instructions well. You don't want that stuff in your DT. I usually dip my corals and luckily the one or two I haven't dipped had good critters. I killed a tiger pistol once in a coral dip (wasn't mine, he hitchhiked) and I wish I'd seen him sooner to put him in 10 gallon. But it's a good thing to do.

I use Coral RX. Make sure you read the instructions well. You don't want that stuff in your DT. I usually dip my corals and luckily the one or two I haven't dipped had good critters. I killed a tiger pistol once in a coral dip (wasn't mine, he hitchhiked) and I wish I'd seen him sooner to put him in 10 gallon. But it's a good thing to do.

Ok thanks for the help I will be trying this and see how it goes . I hope to have gotten the majority of them out its been 2-3 days and polyps are all open .

Back
Top Bottom