journy to sw nano reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Me? No not til I upgrade to my 50g my hermits are huge and would catch kill and eat any fish I have like they do in the wild. Ima have to choose my fish wisely, make sure they are hiders, fast or stay more toward the surface if not either of the first two

Ok wolf then I would only feed 3-4 pellets a week or everyother week Imo, itll help keep bacteria stable enough and help stimulate algae growth, n also encourage them to scavenge which is in their nature, unless they adapt to depend on u feeding, then they wont as much. But as a cuc you want them to

thanks king carey its moreover when i can get a ride to my lfs im also scared to have another fatiality il prob have a trip to lfs in the next week or two

algae culprit not sand dust because i cleaned heater off before and its kinda slimmy ingore body of heater thats mainly sand it's twords the dial its on the wire as well on top of the power head

Attachments

• ForumRunnerImage.jpg
    ForumRunnerImage.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 84
some on the shell with coraline it very well may be food just not sure ibalso have all these particles floatin around in tank

Attachments

• ForumRunnerImage.jpg
    ForumRunnerImage.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 83
kingman8610 said:
Thats all detritus wolf, ur nessarius snails will take care of that, how many do you have?

gah really that's all deterius! i only have 3 dwarf cerths 3 baby blue leged hermits and an asternia star when i baught the hermits he was low on stock because he was goin away for 4 days and didnt order anything. come friday im getting 10bw( bristle worms) stars and snails from KcTx

Back
Top Bottom