My 10 gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No kidding. I've been looking at the 12L for a while but I'm considering a 25 cube just to save on lighting (can use a par38.). I'd have to make a stand for the 25 but I could just use my old 30L stand for the 12. It's such a tempting tank.

That's funny, I was thinking about replacing my fluval chi with a 12x12x12 cube. I was tempted to start that one first because it would be cheaper, however it would be in our bedroom... I don't think I could stand NOT having a tank in the living room now so I'll have to start the 12L first!

Oh, a little side note. Went to petsmart the other day to pick up a couple otos for the fluval chi and the girl actually asked what size tank and who the tank mates were gonna be. It was kind of refreshing... Haha

Oh, a little side note. Went to petsmart the other day to pick up a couple otos for the fluval chi and the girl actually asked what size tank and who the tank mates were gonna be. It was kind of refreshing... Haha

omg- that's amazing, especially considering you were getting otos!! Though my local petsmart has one employee that knows her aquaria.... Only one...

Lol guys same here...there is one and only one girl I ask for when I walk into my petsmart...once there was this girl who told me that 2 goldfish will work great in a 5 gallon tank with some neon tetras. I was looking at the goldfish when she said this...oh how they upset me. Think about all the people who are not knowledgeable on aquaria and actually listen to those employees...anyways, nice tank billbug! I noticed you followed mine so I had to come follow yours :)

Lol guys same here...there is one and only one girl I ask for when I walk into my petsmart...once there was this girl who told me that 2 goldfish will work great in a 5 gallon tank with some neon tetras. I was looking at the goldfish when she said this...oh how they upset me. Think about all the people who are not knowledgeable on aquaria and actually listen to those employees...anyways, nice tank billbug! I noticed you followed mine so I had to come follow yours :)

Haha, well I'm breaking this tank down as I post this, so be sure to jump in when I start my rimless build!

Is it destined to become a quarantine tank? Sad indeed but all that will go away once you go rimless :)

Just sold the tank with all the stock parts and a bunch of old faux decor... :( it feels so weird in the house now. I'll have a good surprise for you guys as far as new tank choice in the upcoming couple of weeks for you guys though! :)

Back
Top Bottom