My BioCube 29 gallon journey

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks everyone. It is a beast though. Went to Petco to get my bag of filter floss and Of course they just got a shipment of cardinals in that at tank bred and were tiny. O well I like having a big fish to watch. They had a coral beauty I really wanted. Also they have a Picasso Clown there that has been there for about four months now and the manager told me I could have it for Half off month ago. But that would mean my maroon would have to go because the wife loves the black and white. Was actually thinking of setting up a tank just for it with corals. Decisions. Decisions. Anyone wanna help me think

Sharkbait54 said:
What stock are left with and did you ever find out what went wrong?

No I didn't. I have the two clowns, two cardinals, and the wheeler goby. I just bought the second cardinal though so he was after the fact. I am suspect of my bullseye pistol. He is a little punk. He shoots at me when my hands are in the tank and is making quite the tunnel system under the rocks. Getting piles everywhere.

22engine said:
No I didn't. I have the two clowns, two cardinals, and the wheeler goby. I just bought the second cardinal though so he was after the fact. I am suspect of my bullseye pistol. He is a little punk. He shoots at me when my hands are in the tank and is making quite the tunnel system under the rocks. Getting piles everywhere.

Wow!! Your pistol shoots at you!!!??? Mine has killed a few thing, but has never shot at me. Yours really is a little punk!! Lol

22engine said:

My tiger pistol went crazy in my tank he nipped fish and shot my sixline. I got rid of him and my fire fish is better and no more nipping!

I had a pistol that had to end up as a kitty treat. Sucker was bad news. He came in on some live rock and I had him for months as a pet in my 10. Once he decided to snack on my clown's tail he was instantly converted from pet to pet food. -_-

Beengirl said:
Wow!! Your pistol shoots at you!!!??? Mine has killed a few thing, but has never shot at me. Yours really is a little punk!! Lol

Yes he is a punk. Scared the crap out of me the first time. Didn't hurt or anything just wasn't expecting it is all.

22engine said:
Yes he is a punk. Scared the crap out of me the first time. Didn't hurt or anything just wasn't expecting it is all.

Mine would pinch and shoot a rock that was outside its tunnel -_-

Getting annoyed with this brown stringy crap all over my tank. Here is a shot. Just went and got a phosphate test and it was between 0-.025. So I put a new full unit of chemi pure in. I blow it off with the turkey baster and let the filter grab it but it comes back. Hopefully the chemi pure will get rid of it.

image-1377433259.jpg

Lights are off for a day or two to get the Algae under control

Lights are off and I can see the dozen hermits I added are going to town on stuff. So here is hoping that it works

No good news to report. Found out i have Dinos which are a PItA to get rid of from everything I have been reading. Not looking forward to this battle that's for sure. In a three day blackout. If that doesn't work I am going to peroxide dose. Been really reading up on it and seems to work. Def going to take it slow. Ugh frikin crap

Back
Top Bottom