My first rimless build!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh. Looks nice, I'll have to research that one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Or just write the check:p fancy plants for fancy pants!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Lil tank coming along nicely Brookster...I wonder if I could get dhg to grow?

sit in silence

I have it in here and the 20 tall, same light, co2 and ferts. Granted the light is a couple inches closer in this tank. It hasn't really done much in the 20 tall, pretty lame. Only difference is substrate. Pfs with root tabs just isn't cutting it...

How much did you get the fluval 306 for and from where?

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Oops finnex 360, haha I guess you see what you want to see haha :p never mind brooks

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Brooks, does your Finnex 360 get air in the filter occasionally?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Funny.. it does.. than again I inject co2 directly into the intake, no diffuser so I really couldn't peg the culprit. It's infrequent and does not affect anything really..

Stupid dwarf water lettuce in my filter! Come on buces!!!

Attachments

• 1432079994232.jpg
    1432079994232.jpg
    196 KB · Views: 83
I agree^

That an assassin snail on the DW? My little baby assassin is looking nice and healthy if you still need one once he grows up though

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Stupid dwarf water lettuce in my filter! Come on buces!!!

I smell...a smelly smell....a smell that smells.....smelly.......sparkling gourami....
When did you get him?

I smell...a smelly smell....a smell that smells.....smelly.......sparkling gourami....
When did you get him?

A few weeks back, A pair, sold as shellegans not sparkling? I'm not a big gourami guy but they're sharp little fishies. Move like eels, way cool!

Some fissidens would look nice at the top of the DW. Just saying.

More moss?? I already have 2 kinds going, I'm going to to.remove the Taiwan moss.soon so maybe ill another species?? I had bad luck with mini fiss before, cyano magnet:(

A few weeks back, A pair, sold as shellegans not sparkling? I'm not a big gourami guy but they're sharp little fishies. Move like eels, way cool!

More moss?? I already have 2 kinds going, I'm going to to.remove the Taiwan moss.soon so maybe ill another species?? I had bad luck with mini fiss before, cyano magnet:(

Not sure if I have is "mini" fissidens or regular, but it is algae free and growing well (got it last year from Dr Nano). It came as a hitch hiker from the blyxa. It is IMO one of the more attractive mosses: https://m.flickr.com/#/photos/28187165@N02/3171562136/
Not my tank, but if I did a monoculture, it might look like this:
X4hyozv.png

Last edited:
Not sure if I have is "mini" fissidens or regular, but it is algae free and growing well (got it last year from Dr Nano). It came as a hitch hiker from the blyxa. It is IMO one of the more attractive mosses: https://m.flickr.com/#/photos/28187165@N02/3171562136/
Not my tank, but if I did a monoculture, it might look like this:
X4hyozv.png

Sweet tank,looks like it would require alot of tedious trimming to get the initial look wanted..

20L Mafia

Back
Top Bottom