Uaru updates!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The ich is gone luckily. I'm in a different state right now, so no picture updates. I haven't changed much lately though

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Seen a post on mfk classifieds of a big (10"+) Uaru for sale a week or so ago. Could only imagine how long that took!

Jesse

So.freaking.slow.....maybe an inch or two in 6 months

The ones I've just seen were dinner plates... eyes were huge as well. Beautiful swimmers

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1437867999.382653.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1437868021.675827.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1437868034.933721.jpg

Sorry about the glass, today is water change day and haven't gotten to cleaning the glass quite yet

They look great. One day I'm going to set up a tank for these.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Great pics man!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

And I did a bad water change on my sumbu dwarves, temperature shock...this is fun....hopefully they'll pull through. Lucky for me I have to leave for work in 10 minutes to work overnight tonight....not happy

Uaru look great man! Too bad about the water change, hopefully they'll pull through!

Thanks everyone!

Just left home, so fingers crossed they pull through...not very optimistic

And I did a bad water change on my sumbu dwarves, temperature shock...this is fun....hopefully they'll pull through. Lucky for me I have to leave for work in 10 minutes to work overnight tonight....not happy

Oh crap! Hope they make it!

I love my guys, little jerks that they are. Such goofy fish but so fun

Big male and big female died. I've seen at least 2 alive, possibly 3 alive total

Dang fresh sorry to hear bout that...gotta be hard to lose such an expensive pair.
Out of curiosity I wouldn't mind seein a full tank shot!

Back
Top Bottom