10 gallon Vivarium

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
lol, it has turned from roaches to mealworms. I hope you know it is EXTREMELY important to supplement with crickets for excercise and brain stimulation. You could do things like have multiple dishes around the cage to put the mealworms in and put them in diffrent dishes at diffrent times.

Yes I know to supplement. I'll also supplement with some waxworms (sparingly). And that's a very good idea (y).

Btw I have joined a good herp forum recently and they have really helped me with this (you have too, greatly :) ). Plus i've been doin lots of research.

What do you mean? Like a foam background? Btw I'm still undecided about what I want because someone told me a leo in a 10g is like living in a bedroom all someones life (although I'd take it out every now and then to interact so do you think it'd be ok?)

I could see that. I think that a 20g would work much better. I think that it could be done but it would be a little cramped. When it comes to the custom background i am talking about the styrofoam/grout method.

Wouldn't taking it out regularly help tho? I saw some pics I'd a 3D background and I'm not sure if i'd want it or not. Plus it be less room in the tank even though just a little bit.

btw, I found the cheapest place for supplies, strangely is, linens-n-things 8-O which is kinda weird lol.

I just can't make up my mind, lol. So many things I want to do but so little space in this small home. Not just leos, but I sw, a planted tank, a shrimp tank, ahh the choices! lol.

I personally would go with the sw or frogs. I personally think that a 10g is too small for a leo even though it could live in it. I am super indecisive as well and i have had a new idea to help me. Look at all the choices and when you think of what you want pick the first thing that comes to your mind.

Ok. thanks. I'm going to focus on my 55g for a while, I need to get the last 4 fish (hopefully hongis) and then I'll get back to this. And I'll probably save leos for when I have my own place.

Back
Top Bottom