10 Gal Remodel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Pictures of the 10!

image-3109900291.jpg

Anubias with holes but still a new leaf! ^^

image-2286094601.jpg
Whole tank so far^^^

image-1521515291.jpg

Platy boy! ^^^

image-2085461644.jpg

Alfred the sexy betta ^^

image-3831583419.jpg

Another of Alfred ^^

Curing some new rocks for the 20 and maybe 10, also I am curing a new piece of SDW (Stick drift wood ;)). BTW i have pictures of the 20 but will only post upon request, thank you all for the support and interest!

Looking good. I use leaf zone for my hole-ly plants. I got a free anubias (I think its an anubias), not sure what to do with it.

And you should try get a pic of your fry=)

ForumRunner_20131022_064225.jpg
The one on the top is the unknown one, the other two below that one are

ForumRunner_20131022_064409.jpg

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20131022_064138.jpg
    ForumRunner_20131022_064138.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 72
Looking good. I use leaf zone for my hole-ly plants. I got a free anubias (I think its an anubias), not sure what to do with it. And you should try get a pic of your fry=) The one on the top is the unknown one, the other two below that one are
looks like anubias to me and the now juvenile platy are in the 20 along with 1-3 weeks old fry! I have pictures ( see attached )

image-354193814.jpg

They are very small and almost clear. Close to centre of image by the gravel

image-1429947691.jpg

Anubias roots are growing and their may be some fry around there

image-3421584954.jpg

There's another picture of the brand new fry under the slate!

Aw so cute! I sees them! I didn't notice before that you had quite a few adult ramshorn snails, they are huge.
they are only about dime sized, I gave my girlfriends mom 2 and she actually feeds hers ( which I don't) and hers are about the size of a quarter

You should get some moss for the driftwood and get some background plants like elodea densa and anacharis. Nice easy stem plants :D

You should get some moss for the driftwood and get some background plants like elodea densa and anacharis. Nice easy stem plants :D
I was thinking of getting a moss ball and ripping it apart! and hmmm that sounds nice, do they need much light? I only have one flourescent bulb and I don't know anything about it because it came with the aquarium wen i bought it from my friend!

I was thinking of getting a moss ball and ripping it apart! and hmmm that sounds nice, do they need much light? I only have one flourescent bulb and I don't know anything about it because it came with the aquarium wen i bought it from my friend!
moss balls are a type of algae actually. But they grow extremely slowly. They'll be fine in your light :)

moss balls are a type of algae actually. But they grow extremely slowly. They'll be fine in your light :)

Yeah i know they are, i did a little research, i really like their deep green! I was also looking at java moss, i just got paid so might have to go get a couple GBR's, new lighting, and java moss soon haha!

Yeah i know they are, i did a little research, i really like their deep green! I was also looking at java moss, i just got paid so might have to go get a couple GBR's, new lighting, and java moss soon haha!
I'd recommend anubias and java fern as easy low light plants. I have tried but don't don't like java moss because it collects detritus and waste. Because of this I find I get lots of hair algae on my java moss. Factor this in with the fact I have to trim it weekly. That's why I'm ripping my moss out this week and saving it for my next project.

I'd recommend anubias and java fern as easy low light plants. I have tried but don't don't like java moss because it collects detritus and waste. Because of this I find I get lots of hair algae on my java moss. Factor this in with the fact I have to trim it weekly. That's why I'm ripping my moss out this week and saving it for my next project.
Yeah i have anubias growing (in slow motion ;)) in my 10 and 20, im thinking of getting some java fern and upgrading my lights on both so i can grow some dwarf hair grass! I'm also getting a blue platy probably for my 10!

I have java moss in my planted fry tank. My baby guppies like to eat the stuff that gets trapped in it. And two of my anubias grew new leaves! So did a java fern I have. I haven't been paying much attention lately. Lol Your lucky you got paid too. I am still waiting to buy more plants. Not that I need them

Atm I have just got java fern and anubias atm but I have just ordered some plant substrate and I'm upgrading lights hopefully. Then I'm gonna fill my ten gallon with crypts :D

Back
Top Bottom