20 gallon Q & A build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Interrupt all you want. That never bothered me.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Try # 3 and the male is in full participation. Sorry about the tv in the background so turn the volume down.

Well a small update. The rams ate the eggs again so that's where I am with them. I'm going to back step this tank to low tech and low light.
Fish wrangler I'm sending you a PM.

Well a small update. The rams ate the eggs again so that's where I am with them. I'm going to back step this tank to low tech and low light.
Fish wrangler I'm sending you a PM.

I'm gone for a few days and you're getting soft on me?!?!? What's up with the tank?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I'm gone for a few days and you're getting soft on me?!?!? What's up with the tank?

Holey S@&^! LOL I'm taking a job position change and will be gone for days at a time. The centrals will be fine but it will be easier on me with it being low tech.

Fair enough! This is supposed to be fun after all!

Hey mike, are you tryin to let them parent raise the eggs/fry?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Ah, ok, i was gonna offer some advice to gelpcem make it. Hope your tank does well.

Ah, ok, i was gonna offer some advice to gelpcem make it. Hope your tank does well.

Thanks for the offer but I'm tanked out and don't have time to raise fry. How ever if a couple made it that would be ok too. Each batch of eggs seem to last a little longer but in the end they seem to get bored and hungry so they eat them. The male is young so that may be a slight issue too.

Taken down and sold. Stock sold. I decided planted tanks aren't for me. Stressed too much over it.

Lol I feel that. I love mine but it's quite a bit of work. And money. Just means you have room for a new tank now :D

Caleb

Real question is... what happened to the rams??

Real question is... what happened to the rams??

The pair is still together in a 20 long. They went to a coworker that has a few tanks. The long fin is still doing well. They spawned a fourth time for him and ate the eggs again.

The pair is still together in a 20 long. They went to a coworker that has a few tanks. The long fin is still doing well. They spawned a fourth time for him and ate the eggs again.

Very nice, sorry the planted thing didn't work out.. it's a game of patience. They either hit the stride off the bat or take a little while to find a balance. The big heater breakers are all yours man! I'll be needing your help soon hopefully.. big tank needs big fish!! Noooo plants, just personality hahah

Back
Top Bottom