36 gallon build plus stocking ??s

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So I feel like this thread kinda dies now and again.. lol
Well I'm still not cycled, I'm having a problem with nitrites. They keep going off the charts. I did a 100% pwc the other day and they were at like 1ppm somehow. Then just a few hours later, they were back up to 5+! Grr

Reviving my thread. I kinda sorta maybe might have had a little teeny tiny episode with the BB.. I forgot to have my mom out ammonia in the tank while I was away, so I had to start again sorta.. ammonia is taking forever to go down and I lost sight of nitrites :( but I went and got some seeded media from my lfs today. Hopefully that helps a lot. I really want to get to stocking soon.

CoryFan said:
Aw. Sorry to hear that! I hope it gets going soon.

Thanks. I gave up on petland, they have been jerking me around on an order for over a month. My local pet warehouse lady said "that doesn't make sense, they have the same supplier we do. Someone just isn't doing their job it sounds like" then explained how she can order any kind of fish I want and have it in by Friday. I found an lfs I like! Lol. Well there's one employee who I wish would do some research.. but oh well. So I'm getting excited now :D

Thanks lol I also just tested my water and ammo was 1 ppm and I had nitrites at 1 ppm as well! Lol yay looks like the seeded media did the trick.

Man, what a great day! I finally got my goldfish tank planted & my son got his first cichlid (male jewel). Happiness!

Back
Top Bottom