Albino Ancistrus Babies from BrianNY!!! (Part 2)(betterpics)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've been wondering about that too moose. Maybe madasafish and QTOFFER will chime in and tell us. :wink:

Here's some pics taken this morning. You can see how large they're getting vs. the parents.

Hi guys,
here in Sydney, australia, albino BNs are extremely rare. they sell for about AUS$90 for a small 2.5cm/1" one. its truly ridiculous! if only we could smuggle them in ... :roll:

Hey some of those guys are starting to look pretty big!! :lol: :D The one in front of the mom looks pretty big!! Oh now I am excited!

Go PLECO's GO!!

Wow novafishy.... This pair would be a money making machine in Australia. 8O

they sure would brian, and that's the cheapest by far. normally they would sell for about $150 per fish. yes, its crazy,...and ppl will definitely pay for them. that's whats even more crazy!
so send me your alb pair, and i will send you your share of the $$. hahhaha!!

Well Menagerie (and Trevor), showed up at 4:30 this morning to take some plecos home. :roll: Moose.......they're on the way. I think I packed well enough to survive the flight to Seattle.

Krap, I just scoured all the lfs around here until I found the pieces of driftwood I liked.

Novafishy, I wonder what counter to counter air freight is from NYC to Sydney? Maye I'll check with Qantas.

How are the pleco's?!?!?!? :) I tried to keep myself away from this thread but I just had to ask.....

putting the moo in mooose.

Hi Moose. Nope. My mug needs all the beaty sleep I can get. :D

My plecos are doing great. I had another hatching yesterday. Let me know when menagrie gets there with yours. I'm anxious to know how they made the trip.

me too last I heard was the posting above where you were up in the middle of the night fishing out plecos.. :) Then the pleco's were off on their honeymoon... hehe.

How many hatchings does that make?!?!?!!?! wowowowowoowow

Sounds like they made the trip.. Menagerie is adjusting them to local City water for me before I pick them up. :)

(webmoose jumping around in circles)

Hi Brian! Trevor, the plecos and I made to to Calgary!! We did not put the fish through the scanner. Trevor said he had live fish and the guard called someone and they checked they for chemicals. They may reproduce here yet! We did not mention them to the customs officer at the border--he was more interested in our frying pans and place settings :roll:
So far, the plecos look good, they are at half Calgary water right now.

:D :D :D :D

Welcome back Menagerie. We missed you.

Glad the plecos made the trip unscathed. I was a bit concerned. Some of these were auctioned off at the GCAS last night. They commanded a higher price than most other fish there, up to $8 each.

If all goes well and I can get away from work I will have 2 BrianNY Albino Ancistrus's in my tank by nightfall.. :)

Moooose.

I have THEM! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I am the proud owner of 2 BrianNY Baby Albino Ancistrus Plecos!!

Thank you BRIANNY, MENAGERIE and TREVOR!!!

I got to meet Menagerie and Trevor the pets.. :D

Back
Top Bottom