Albino Ancistrus Babies from BrianNY!!! (Part 2)(betterpics)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You know what?????????? This really makes me happy. :D :D

So glad you're pleased moose.

How are the Albino's Moose? WELLLLLL They are doing great.. hehe

One is in love with the driftwood and the other one is motoring around the tank... :)

They've both poooped so I know that they are eating! YA! :)

Hopefully they get use to me staring at them :oops:

yay moose! I am so happy for you! I know you have wanted this for a long time! Congrats!

Thanks lmw80. Thanks for posting the original pictures back on July 12th and playing along with me on here... :)

I am glad they are doing well. They are hardy and you should have no problems!--where are your pictures?!?!?

here are some pictures. 1 picture of each.. The one was playing on the filter intake last night while the other one was still cruisin the glass.

They are eating the brocolli AND this morning one of them pushed his/her way to get an algea tab from all the bigger fish. Very funny to see the little tiny fish push away one of my larger boesmani rainbows.

Moooooooose

When I can get away from work I am going to get some more driftwood so the three don't have to share the one big piece.. :)

You really need a tank at work!!! (I know, I know)

Mine are having a great time with the Badis. I too need to add more wood and I was JUST at Tanks! *smacks self in head*
OH! but I did get a proven breeding pair of German rams!

Your going to have a house full of Rams if your not careful.. :)

How are your PLECOS!!!!!

Your going to have a house full of Rams if your not careful.
*crosses finger*

My plecos are doing well, I even got a pic of one, but I don't know how to get it off the camera :oops:

The 2 baby plecos found each other finally.. They were kinda chasing each other a little bit and sitting beside each other on the glass...

So tomorow is 2 weeks with my baby plecos.. We were going to have cake but I will probably just serve brochilliiiiiiiiiiiiis!

I think they have grown in two weeks right in front of my eyes!!!

I picked them up there own pieces of driftwood. I on each side of the tank.

Right now one is on the glass and the other has taken over the big piece of driftwood

Mooooooooooooose

Very cool moose, I was just about to send you a PM and ask how they were doing. :D

They were busy cleaning the silk plants this morning in anticipation of the big pleco party.. Hopefully they invite the starlight.

Mooooose 8)

the party is still going my starlight is attacking brocilli as I type this. I found a way that he likes it. I will try 2 explain it. Cut a 3 inch stem. Blanch. Cut it lengthwise but not all the way (now it looks like a treasure chest (2 me it does but i am a little crazy) when i set it in the tank on it side it closes slightly. All 3 of my plecs like 2 crawl in and chew away. It also stops it from rolling around the tank and exposes more of the soft brocilli flesh..

that is alll (over)

moooose

Back
Top Bottom