Amphibians or reptiles?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks man! I'm moving back into my Dad's so my room is being re-done! Needed somewhere to keep my pets!

I got mine are menards. The 48" ones will hold up to a 40 breeder and the 36"s a 20 long. You have to fit from inside the poles to get your screens off

You can adjust the height of the shelves, I have 2 24" terrariums with lights and heat lamps on top. You just want to make sure the cage underneath isnt to close to the cage on top making it to hot.

You should get a ball python, very nice, but need a roughly large terrarium or rack system, and you need to be prepared to feed mice

Those shelves are legit man! I'm glad you showed me this. It's perfect for terrariums.

What are the measurements between each shelf?

You can set them at whatever you want. I took one shelve out cause there wasn't enough room for five with my big tanks. But you clamp these plastic things around the rods and that's where the shelves stay so you can adjust them up or down one inch at a time until you have the heights you want

That's pretty sweet! I like how they are open spaced so ventilation can run it's course! Do you raise your own crickets?

It depends what type of creature for the type of set up for the tank, I have 16 different types of reptiles! Amphibians/ arachnids, and all of their tanks are very different, by the way, have you thought of tarantulas, I have 3 different species, and they cost about 50 dollars for the set up, and it costs you about 1 dollar and 50 cents a month

I tried do hard to convince my Dad! You would think that being 19 years old I would be trusted to keep them! I wanted a Rosy haired and a trapdoor spider! But did you say you do or don't raise crickets?

No I don't, ain't nobody got time to raise crickets! I feed mine 2 crickets a week from petsmart( they are like 10 cents) I have a rosy hair and it is the most tame tarantula I have, I also have a Mexican red knee and a cobalt blue, but the rose hair is my favorite as long as handling goes, I do breed mealworms but that is for my leopard geckos/ bearded dragons/ Mali uromastyx/ sometimes to my tarantulas

Well, the nearest Pet store for me is 45 minutes in all directions. Haha

Back
Top Bottom