Betta toys ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Makes sense to me. What types of foods do you give them ? It took one of my bettas a week to even THINK about trying a betta pellet.
I wonder if I could put some freeze dried bloodworms in a little plastic container (the type used for condiments at the hot dog stand) and then turn it upside down while setting it into the tank. The bettas would have to learn how to knock the cup over to get to the goodies ... hmmmmmmmm, that might actually work ! Thanks again for the idea

Oh god, I HATE betta pellets, they almost NEVER eat them lol. They love blood worms :D Also, you can try feeding them nuked peas, mine LOVVEEEEE peas. It's one of their favorites!

THAT WAS GREAT !!! I honestly couldn't believe my eyes !!! Has this been posted in the SW forum ??? I think they'd LOVE that video.
Now if I could only figure out what they used for a ball it WOULD in fact make a GREAT toy for the bettas ! You wouldn't happen to know, woud you ?

Okay, after watching that I know that nothing I do with my tanks will get me locked up. LOL Having to distract Bruce The Exhibitinist so I can get food to the cories is completely sane compared to that. Hmmmmm. Lets see that played with Mbunas!!! Team Auratus vs Johanni Giants!!!!! Could not use sa terrors, it would just be a free for all. lol All right, all right. Too much sun and mouantain dew today. I will take a cold shower & behave. :D

After watching that....I just wanna get a ping pong ball, fill it with a couple tiny pebbles and then put food in it..lol

Puriti - that's not a bad idea - you can market it as "fishy kong" !!! The fish would have to roll it around to get the food to fall out of the hole. You wouldn't even need to add pebbles, it would fill with water and sink on its own. I think we're onto something here !!! LOL

(ok - lets admit it - we've ALL lost it .... BUT it could be ALOT worse LOL)

If that many people bought pet rocks, and chia pets are still selling.............. :p Then anything is possible. Got a marketing plan yet. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom