Catch your own fish tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thank you for following and yes I'm very fortunate but believe it or not there are very few people who have aquariums. Also most queen angelfish come from flordia. I get I go out with some one with a liscence to catch them :)

Thank you for following and yes I'm very fortunate but believe it or not there are very few people who have aquariums. Also most queen angelfish come from flordia. I get I go out with some one with a liscence to catch them :)

To dive you have to be scuba certified?

I have a great fear of sharks and murky water cause I can't see them but truly they get a bad rap I love sharks just they might get a little hungry

I have a great fear of sharks and murky water cause I can't see them but truly they get a bad rap I love sharks just they might get a little hungry

And thats what im afraid of. If you taste like what you last ate then I will always be very tasty!

I gues if you are going to be mangled by sharks they might as well enjoy it.

I've been following but not saying much. As a scuba instructor and world wide diver. No scuba diver has ever been attacked by a shark without provocation. When people are bitten 99.9% of the time it is mistaken identity. The only species that seem to hunt humans are bull sharks.

I love sharks and have nothing against them but still have a fear in there nature habitat I wish shark finning was out lawed international. We kill 499,999 times more sharks than attack us.

I agree with they need respect but your stats are a little off over 100 million are killed yearly while on average there are 9 human deaths a year from sharks

Those stats are what we need to stop. I have been to New Hampshire and seen over 10,000 dogfish a kin of shark gill netted but had to be thrown out because out of season

Those stats are what we need to stop. I have been to New Hampshire and seen over 10,000 dogfish a kin of shark gill netted but had to be thrown out because out of season

I could not agree more. From what i know dogfish are sharks (i cpuld be wrong) The worst I saw was about 10yrs ago while scuba diving near the Galapagos Islands. We got used to seeing dead finned sharks littering the sea bed, but one day we came across 2 that were still alive and finned. Both were large I believe mako sharks and they were suffocating and bleeding to death.

Back
Top Bottom