Eggy's fish and tanks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks guys :) one day I'll get a nice shot of the beauforti...it's such a beautiful fish. Doesn't pose for me like the berdmorei does
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1450448016.720557.jpg

How can I have five of the same LED light and not find one single remote? And of course there's no analog switch.

Velcro!!! Been keeping remotes where they should be since 1986

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

My boyfriend had it in his pocket while he was sleeping. He put the other ones on top of a shelf I can't see (he's 6'4" I'm 5'2"). I ended up unplugging them blargh!

My boyfriend had it in his pocket while he was sleeping. He put the other ones on top of a shelf I can't see (he's 6'4" I'm 5'2"). I ended up unplugging them blargh!

I know this pain. Chairs and general climbing skills are good to have, when you find out where stuff is hidden >_>. I keep my light remotes in a drawer in my desk. I'm the only one who touches them because we have a keep your hands off of other people's tank loose rule.

The remote for my LG tv upstairs works to turn current sat lights on/off lol.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

The remote for my LG tv upstairs works to turn current sat lights on/off lol.

Hopefully just the power button, it would be fishy hell if it did it while channel surfing.

Sent from my LGLS770 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

It does... Totally does make bonkers. It was an interesting thing the first time it started happening.

Aaww hook and loop tape does keep things in one spot, too. Assuming everyone puts it back ?

Bf is super pumped his green temple has grown out of the water. He wants it to flower. So pic of that and some cutteri pics (sorry for spotty glass)
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1450570871.650723.jpg
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1450570880.386826.jpg
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1450570889.591514.jpg
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1450570899.909858.jpg

Just stopping through to say you have some amazing tanks and species, I actually stumbled upon the thread, unsure how I've missed it so long. Stunning fish and great photography!! Everything looks great, I just spent the better half of an hour going beginning to end. Totally worth the read!!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom