Getting a Betta! Need Help!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
TheCrazyFishLady said:
Ugh. I wish I could still get stuff for Easter still. I would totally ask for a duck if I wasn't almost twenty... I wish I was still a kid now. haha

Lol, I didnt literally "get him" for easter. It took a lot if convincing of my parents. I rescued him from a farm. Lol, I never get stuff for easter. I just had to convince them. There were 2 other ducks, but they didnt make it. :'(

Lol, I didnt literally "get him" for easter. It took a lot if convincing of my parents. I rescued him from a farm. Lol, I never get stuff for easter. I just had to convince them. There were 2 other ducks, but they didnt make it. :'(

Oh no! Well, good for you helping out some animals. I never really got to have pets when I was still living with my parents. All dogs were hunting dogs (Beagles and a lab) and I finally got to get fish like two months before I moved into my dorm. Now I have tons of fish, a gecko, and a skink. I want a puppy uber bad, but the apartment I'm in now, you have to do a deposit and all this crap. Too much money.

Back
Top Bottom