guppy pregnant?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
There is 2 set of phone, look at the second lot, they're much clearer

I ended up leaving them in main tank and up unyil now the yellow one seemed normal but as i just feed them she ate nothing was hovering near heater and then filter then sat at bottom of tank i could see eyes in her belly so i put her in breeder tank just now shes been hovering at top then sinks to the bottom, do u think she will have them soon?

Sounds like you'll have some fry soon :) put a bit of weed in to keep her less stressed like she's hiding under it, it doesn't have to be real

Got up this morning and still no fry shes squared off and i can see fry eyes still. Shes hovering at top of water but goes down alot with tail up and head dow

If just leave her in the breeder box now so she gets use to the conditions then she'll have them :)
My other guppy has all of a sudden go fat today, might put her in tonight but will see how she's acting, she has been under cover a lot of today!

Still hasnt had them but i can clearly see to fry eyes looking out of belly lol little bit creepy haha, im enjoying this stuff with fishs im actually thinking of buying a 4 and a half foot tank a little up grade from my 50 litre lol

It's horrible the waiting game lol 2 months ago I started with a 40 L with 2 gold fish and 2 white cloud minnows, then I brought a 260 L which I moved the minnow to and added what on profile, keeping the 2 goldfish in the 40 L... Now I've started cycling another 40 L which is gonna be planted to breed dwarf chiclids lol

I know this is driving me crazy lol still see eyes at her rear end but still no fry :-(

I noticed her sitting at bottom.of tank and hanging by heater and filter and not eating 1 and a half days ago

It really shouldnt be long then, at you keeping her in the breeder box?

Yeah she been in breeder box since she does things as if going to start having them then stops ive put fake flower plant in there with her so she can hide

Ive let that one out but my other one ive noticed is huge and i can see 2 pairs of fry eyes ive added pics how long do u reckon?

ForumRunner_20130121_203235.jpg

ForumRunner_20130121_203224.jpg

ForumRunner_20130121_203245.jpg

Lol it's really hard to say, if you can see eyes and she's massive I can't see it being that long, mine was in the breeder box 5 days before she had hers, I hope it's soon for your sake lol

Lol i let the other out and put her in and just gonna leave them now and hope for the best they r frustrating me now lol

Lol so not fair haha i just wanna yell at her and say geez just have them already haha

Haha once she has her first lot then it will be easier cause it will be about 4 weeks till she has them again :) my fry have more than doubled in size since they were born

Back
Top Bottom