guppy pregnant?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ohh i wanna see all those steps lol. Yeah im hoping so i wanna buy a bigger tank eventually

If you search on you tube, there's loads... 1 week fry... 2 weeks fry etc. :)

Im still waiting lol i took some more pics is this what urs looks like close to birth?

ForumRunner_20130122_151530.jpg

ForumRunner_20130122_151548.jpg

ForumRunner_20130122_151601.jpg

ForumRunner_20130122_151537.jpg

I put mine in the breeder box last night to find out this morning she had jumped out and back in the main tank :-/

I'm not sure lol will see if she's still big when I get in later and ill post some pics :)

I've just come in from work and found my guppy is now skinny with no black gravid spot... Looks like all the fry have been eaten cause I can't see none!! :-(

Ohhhh no poor baby guppys. Mine still havent had theres lol i just keep an eye out now

After all this time she finally had her babies luckily she was in breeder box i was able to save about 10 so excited

Well done :) I brought a swordtail yesterday and a few hours later she had 35 fry lol

Lol did u save any or gonna use them as food?, how many fish should u keep in a 57litre tank?

I've saved them all :)... I'm not sure on that, as long a your ammonia levels are staying low then you're ok

Back
Top Bottom