Hi from northern Ontario

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sooflyfisher

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi everyone, Mike here. I'm from just north of Sault Ste Marie, Ontario. Used to be into aquariums back about 12-13 years ago, and now thinking of getting a tank again. Dont plan on going heavily into things this time, but planning one nice tank in my living room.
Still not sure what I will go with but am looking at a couple different options.
These 2 options are a 38 gallon Marineland Bow front starter kit. Or an Aqueon 65 Gallon Tank with LED light and Stand. (Both are from Petsmart as decent options around here are limited.)

Obviously the 65 Gallon option would be quite a bit more expensive. But can provide more options.

Well I am sure I will be asking lots of questions in the near future, and have already been doing a lot of research of this great forum.

Hi everyone!

Mike

If you are wanting some plants PM me any time (I'll let you know what I've got, no charge for plants just pay shipping), expedited shipping for ON is usually $20. I've always had good success with shipping / receiving plants in the mail.

If you want some Canadian suppliers of quality goods / livestock / plants feel free to ask away, I've ordered from most online suppliers and can give you the run down of each.

I say go with the 65 gallon. It might be a better option to look on kijiji / facebook marketplace for a tank / filter / lights. More option that way. Or buy a tank / stand combo and piece together your lights / filter / heater.

Best of luck!

Back
Top Bottom