I got an bubble anemone for my year old tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I hate to admit it but lately it's been Sw :-( I know not supposed to but it's what I had at home already

I'll have wait til I get my income tax to get all this stuff :-/ ... So for now I just need to do a water change to get if down? I have fresh water here now

Yeah that will raise your salinity, if your lfs sells ro just keep a bucket of it and top off as needed. Seems like I always need more cash to!

It says 120w so if got two it would be a total of 240... These are the black verson like the white ones u already showed me

My worry with going cheap would be how good the ballast is? Will they have the punch to actually run the T5's or just enough to cut them on? I would be in interested to see what the PAR rating is for one of those.

To get the specific gravity down after u do a water change can u test right then or have to wait for buy n how long?

You can test a couple minutes after. With the circulation of the water it levels out quick. Go with the dimmable LEDs.

Ok well it went down a lil w a 5 g water change n added ro water instead of salt... So ill do maybe 10 more gallons when I get back home... N I will probably go w these lights

Back
Top Bottom