I might be getting another tank!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sum22

Aquarium Advice Freak
One of my roommates friends recently offered me a 120g tank, for free. I didn't take it because it was way too large to put on my 3rd floor apartment and it would be hard for me to move.

Another one of her friends offered to give her a 48g! That one, I'd be willing to take. I'll probably get rid of my 10g at that point.

One of my roommates friends recently offered me a 120g tank, for free. I didn't take it because it was way too large to put on my 3rd floor apartment and it would be hard for me to move.

Another one of her friends offered to give her a 48g! That one, I'd be willing to take. I'll probably get rid of my 10g at that point.

Congratulations, I'd suggest keeping the 10g as a quarantine/hospital tank or to raise fry.

I wish I had a place for a 120g tank. I would have hired someone to move it if I had to.

Honestly, I'll probably still get rid of the 10g tank. I have sterilite containers to use as qt tanks and considering they are easier to store and not as fragile as the glass tank, I wouldn't need it. Unless, I decide to get some ADFs.

Either way, in regards to MTS, I'm trying NOT to have more than 2 tanks. It is my limit I've set for myself.

I also don't know when I will be getting this 48g tank since my friend is picking it up when she moves her car from California. She has been in Colorado for 7 months and still hasn't picked up her car.

Back
Top Bottom