Just a question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bear5800

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
There is a 225gallon tank on craiglist they say they dont know if it will hold water can I steal it if it leak and is it hard

Bear5800 said:
There is a 225gallon tank on craiglist they say they dont know if it will hold water can I steal it if it leak and is it hard

It's not hard to seal a tank... But one that big will take a while. :) you will need some aquarium silicone, and a round and smooth utensil like a putty knife.

Lol I thought you really meant steal the fish tank Rofl! I would try to see if it would hold water before you bought it.

If its cracked then id stay away from it. And if theyre saying they dont know id reseal anyway even if it does hold water

Well, that seems like an OK deal, but I would try to haggle them down. Sealing a tank that big takes a good amount of time, effort, and money.

adadkins1 said:
Well, that seems like an OK deal, but I would try to haggle them down. Sealing a tank that big takes a good amount of time, effort, and money.

I would agree too try to haggle it down!

Back
Top Bottom