Monster Tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Going to look at another tank! Thank God there's so many people in South Florida ;)

I'm going to get it right now! (Had to put a crew together to carry it) it looks almost new comes with gravel, stand, Hood, lighting, decorations, 2 or 3 canister filters, 6 Oscar's, 1 Tinfoil Barb, an RO unit, and other things! Got it for $800 but now I just have to sell my 150 gallon tank and 45.

What are the canisters? What brand/size? I'd hate to have that many filters - I'd sell them separate and get just one canister for the entire tank.

In the car on the way home! Wont have it set up for a while though. Have no space till my 150 sells.

Ok guys got my monster tank!!!
It has so much expensive stuff with it and I got it for $800. I will be adding my current stock and not getting my monsters until I move which will be around Christmas or after this school year ends sometime in the summer.

I'll post pictures in about 3 months or so when I have it setup and running. I'm selling my 150 gallon tank for $650 on craigslist; it comes with stand, hood, working lights, the tank is in great condition, and a well functioning wet dry sump. Do you guys think that sounds reasonable??

For mates idk if these were already given but maybe a stingray or larger clown loach

Mr. D said:
For mates idk if these were already given but maybe a stingray or larger clown loach

I would love a freshwater ray but they cost around $80... what do you feed them anyways??

Yeah, and a little more challenging than most freshwater fish.

They eat black worms, bloodworms, beef heart, mussels, any fish small enough for its mouth

Back
Top Bottom