My 29 gallon reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Without a license. I know a fish and game officer here in Florida, and he told me that even taking home a starfish that your daughter might find on Boca Grande Pass..... Hypothetically of course....Lol, is illegal. Idk why tourists can take sand dollars out of the water, bleach them, and take them home, legally. And we can't keep something alive, to put in our tanks, but as far as I know, without a license for collection, you can't take anything... Legally.
Along with the hitch-hiker thing, IMO it's really not worth it.

Hitchhikers???
The snails we buy don't they come from ocean?
To top things off the live rock that comes straight from ocean has all.

Being illegal now that I agree with. So don't take them.

It's been a while since I posted anything. My tanks doing okay. I have a little cyano but it's going away. The nem is still hanging in there. I really want a / a couple shrimp. Any recommendations? I loved my skunk cleaner, but he used to steal food from the nem.

It's been a while since I've posted an update so I thought I'd do one. Tank's runnin good but I'm battling some cyano right now. Got some nice coralline growth and it's starting to grow on the glass. I'm excited for a purple background! Just gotta keep it off the front and sides. My nem is still hangin in there. Ive started getting the salinity down. It's takin me a while because I've been slacking on maintenance a little but it's back down to 1.025. I may get it down .001 more. Hopefully he'll recover. He won't take any food. I'm thinkin about switching out the blenny for a diamond goby. My friend loved his and how it sifted the sand around. I want to keep my sand bleach white. Any suggestions?

Forgot lol

Attachments

• image-592412917.jpg
    image-592412917.jpg
    236.1 KB · Views: 130
  • image-3802115155.jpg
    image-3802115155.jpg
    236 KB · Views: 126
Really? It was 10 bucks. It was amazingly sticky too, it took a while to get him off my hand lol

It kind of looks like this, just a different color:
Malu Anemone

If you google "malu anemone" and look at the images some look more like yours.

I am not sure though.

I guess it could be a pink tipped condy.
Just ignore me, lol! Trying to help and confused everyone.
Beautiful nem you have though!

Hahaha thanks! I'm just in shock still that it was 10 bucks. They had like 7 of them with colors similar to mine.

My LFS told me they get condy nems for $2 wholesale. That's why I didn't get any credit for it when I brought it back in lol.

Back
Top Bottom