My tank finally- YEY

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

qwertie

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hello!!! I know I havent posted 4 ages because thats coz I have nothing to say (unusual I know)
You may not remember me, i remember all of you tho jchillin tankgirl tortis rudy and other people which I cant remember at this moment- anyway, I have a new tank, It dosent have any fish in it at the moment but is a week im getting six neon tetras, it is planted and has a piece of driftwood in it, it is 96litres (25.3632 gals) we comprimised if you remember my complaining, i am getting a plantpot for fishies to hide in- anyway here are the pictures

Attachments

• fish_tank_1_134.jpg
    fish_tank_1_134.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 211
  • fishtank3.jpg
    fishtank3.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 210
  • fishtank4_475.jpg
    fishtank4_475.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 210
well, if you are gettin fish that needs lots and lots of room to swim around that looks perfect to me! but if there are some bottom feeders that like to hide i would put some hiding spots for them, maybe a bit more plants in a corner....who knows....but i like it and wish i could have one that nice...good luck!! :D

wow- the picture quality is a bit terrible- i took em with my mobile phone- sorry

wow this is slow replyin no 1 must care :zook: theres no crying smiley make one!!!! plz (i no there probs is but i cant find it lol :cry: maybe thats it

Nice tank,

I hope one day to have one as good as that and its goot to see you holding up the UK's corner on AA. LOL

Good luck with the tetras there such little cuties!

GD luck

How about this one?
sm_hi545.gif

Looks fine to me!

Yeh would like to hear what kinda guys your gonna stock it with.

Make it look even better. LOL :p

lol, thanks whatb do u mean heiko?? i have to be quick so ill answer your questions tommorrow, thanks for your support before i got the tank also.

Heiko said:
Nice tank,

I hope one day to have one as good as that and its goot to see you holding up the UK's corner on AA. LOL

Good luck with the tetras there such little cuties!

GD luck
what do you mean??

Blucat said:
So qwertie, your not planning on cycling with 6 neon tetras are you?
I think I know what you mean- im getting them for the first 6 fish and then i have 2 wait another 6 weeks to get another- but i might be getting some crabs tommorrow- despite what lots of people have told me about them- whats better for my tank fiddler crabs or red clawed crabs- crabs r so wierd to watch, puts variety into it- theres a saying about that- i dont know what it is.

Back
Top Bottom