New Killifish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I couldn't pass them up! My new eel is super cool too! I can't wait to get it! It's a Mastacembelus liberiensis Orange Spotted Eel. I hear they are rare and there's not too much info out there on them

I couldn't pass them up! My new eel is super cool too! I can't wait to get it! It's a Mastacembelus liberiensis Orange Spotted Eel. I hear they are rare and there's not too much info out there on them

I loooove eels!!! I'd love to have one! Ill have to do some research, maybe I can keep one with the Killies?

I wish u could look that species up but my Internet sucks :(

This is what he'll look like I think

Attachments

• image-3495072561.jpg
    image-3495072561.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 98
Still stressed so color isn't great but he is settling in nicely

Attachments

• image-2940288442.jpg
    image-2940288442.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 86
nice fish i keep mine with 2 eels and 3 rope fish there fine no one has problems since they stay at the top of the tank

they are very good eaters they eat ghost shrimp guppies minnows and worms

I'm new to the hobby, but if you don't mind, they ship fish?

That's cool if they do, I'd love to add some interesting fish to my tank

Wow, wonder how they do that? I can't imagine the fish getting tossed all around during shipping, ok thanks, sorry I didn't mean to highjack thread

What auction did you get them from, glad to hear they are going to reimburse you best of luck next go around!

They will put the fish in either a breather bag or double bag them. Then they put them in a styrofoam box

Back
Top Bottom