New tanks for my bettas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's hard to tell at the moment. But within the next couple of weeks I should be able to tell you. To me my plants are already starting to look better. But I will feel more confident when I can see some growth.

Update on tanks: red tank FINALLY added a heater. So now working on getting him some type of cave for his home and some tank mates.
Blue tank added dwarf hairgrass and root tabs. Also a lovely little blue cave thing that my betta loves. He has been doing well with his two shrimp and two snail buddies. The two blue ramshorn snails every since I've added live plants are sooo much more active in the tank and no longer burrow into the sand!

Haha turn on the light tonight to see baby blue ramshorn babies all over my sword plant.

Kinda nervous to do a water change don't want to suck up the babies. Didn't know they could breed at the size I got them at hahahaha. My dwarf hairgrass seems to be melting away I'm hoping it will make a come back. My other two plants don't seem to be doing to badly thou. I think they are enjoying their root tabs fer sure.

Back
Top Bottom