No NFL season next year?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BigJim said:
I can't figure out how Dan Snyder made enough money to buy the Redskins if he runs his business the way he runs the Redskins.

He's part of the illumanati that and he sells hope every season with a 200% markup

I've been following the issues with the CBL since reporters began talking about it. I honestly think some of the issues on both sides are a bit juvenile, although the NFLPA makes some valid points that the owners cannot dispute but still refuse to bend. If there is a lockout, I think a majority of the blame should fall on the owners and not the players or their association.

I'd love to see my team next season. Detroit is improving in immense ways, and if they hadn't been playing against the refs this season, and had a bit more luck at the end of games, they would have had a huge season. As it was, I was pleased with them - but next year I'm expecting no less than a wildcard spot.

yilduz said:
I've been following the issues with the CBL since reporters began talking about it. I honestly think some of the issues on both sides are a bit juvenile, although the NFLPA makes some valid points that the owners cannot dispute but still refuse to bend. If there is a lockout, I think a majority of the blame should fall on the owners and not the players or their association.

I'd love to see my team next season. Detroit is improving in immense ways, and if they hadn't been playing against the refs this season, and had a bit more luck at the end of games, they would have had a huge season. As it was, I was pleased with them - but next year I'm expecting no less than a wildcard spot.

This is off topic but can someone explain to me why Detroit looks like it was built by homeless people? I've been to Mexico and Detroit still takes the dirtiest city award

Detroit is an industrial powerhouse that died at the end of the era rather than evolved. It's coming back to life now, but that's the reason it looks like it does.

Chicago was the same, infact in many areas it still is, but Chicago has evolved and constantly seems to have construction... There's always someone with money wanting to build something to replace an old factory location.

There are parts of Detroit that look amazing. You only ever see the bad parts in movies and on TV. Much of it is rundown, but Detroit is an amazing city with a lot of pride. There have been a lot of social and political problems in Detroit, and the economic troubles have really hurt the city because of how much it relies on the auto companies. Just like the Lions, Detroit as a city is working on improving and will impress very soon.

Hope so yilduz. :) The company I work for is just out of Ann Arbor. MI is a beautiful state, has some bad press though.

Heck yeah its about time i see another Detroit fan !!!! Go Lions. Agree about the amazing parts of Detorit. People only see the run down auto factories and intercity parts of Detroit.

Back
Top Bottom