PETCO Remodeling!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mr.waffles1842

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I walked into PETCO the other day, and the fish section was completely redone! They had completely new fish, the tanks were spectacular, and i saw some amazing plants! The people there were all over the tanks! For the first time ever i saw Pitbull Plecos and blind cave and cardinal tetras there! Anyone else seen their local PETCO change?

thats awesome,sadly there are no petcos near me. i have never seen pitbull plecs for sale,or blind cave tetras.

An employee at my Petco told me they are restocking their tanks and looking to add more tetras.

They put a whole new set of tanks in my Petco and fish are still dying though, so I don't think it was an equipment issue. But this the same store that tried to talk my out of the liquid test kit and favor the test strips :banghead:.

That's good they're making a attempt but the only time I walk into Petco is twice a year in January and June for the tank sale and I close my eyes when walking past the tanks.

That's good they're making a attempt but the only time I walk into Petco is twice a year in January and June for the tank sale and I close my eyes when walking past the tanks.

Hmm... Im guessing your PETCO has terrible associates? Mine is actually quite nice...

Hmm... Im guessing your PETCO has terrible associates? Mine is actually quite nice...

No it's not that I just have no reason to go there, all my fish and supplies are ordered online. I'm one of the advocates of chain store employees on this site, we all have to start somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom