Pico? Need Options for 2.5 or 5g tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Jmay I can't help you on your new thread! Haha its all up to you and the possibilities are endless

Awesome! I love small Angelfish but I can't put them in my reef tank... I haven't found your new thread on my phone yet to follow and the link takes me to the real site lol. What category is it under?

Awesome! I love small Angelfish but I can't put them in my reef tank... I haven't found your new thread on my phone yet to follow and the link takes me to the real site lol. What category is it under?

Weird. Lol. It's under the "new acquisitions category." the tank is only 35 gallons. I can't find anything that says i can keep dwarf angels in there. Everything says 70 gallon minimum. But the small Angels are the sole reason I want a FOWLR.

My brother sent me this picture today! Score! That's my light for my pico, purigen for both my tanks, and the timer will have to go on my 55. :) (the book is for my niece for her birthday. Lol.)

img_2382886_0_39f2c684ab1b5a769801fe1869761f6b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom