Poppa's Tanks n Stuff

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really guys, have we run out of good fishy stuff to talk about? All this talk of the weather is just sad. [emoji12]

Time for Poppa to post some pics and get us back on track. Here is my latest aquatic diversion. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1451328028.577359.jpg

Besides, it's too cold out to go do anything outside, so time to play with the fish room.

Really guys, have we run out of good fishy stuff to talk about? All this talk of the weather is just sad. [emoji12]

Time for Poppa to post some pics and get us back on track. Here is my latest aquatic diversion. View attachment 282616

Besides, it's too cold out to go do anything outside, so time to play with the fish room.

Okay, I'll get into my A/C and post my latest diversion as well. ;) Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community - Andy Sager's Album: Pleco eggs - Picture
(Sorry for the pic quality. The orange blob under the male Pleco is the hatched pleco fry. So cute....:D Gotta start feeding them tomorrow. (y)(y)

Ill do a huge update tonight. Lots of pics. I love this painting. Sini & Miss G made my day. Love you guys & stay warm.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Oh we are! Cuddling and watching tv with my boys :) so glad you like it! I'll be working on more paintings tomorrow

Sini's my personal bucket lugger..er, I mean husband

I'm so cold.......you guys suck.... hahaha

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I feel ya man! Freezing rain, sleet, snow, more freezing rain, and soon rain by me...all in 36 hours!

Where is this big update loaded with pictures you speak of?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

There's white stuff all.over my truck! I'm not going to work:p pops.. put up some tropical pics to warm it up over here.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Dude, they are coloring up nice Poppa!!!
Tank lookin good too!!![emoji38]

Clem

Thanks guys. I know i said i hadabig update for you guys a few days ago, and i do. Just had a sick child the past few days. Hopefully ill get a chance to get some work done today and do this update.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom