Poppa's Tanks n Stuff

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks clem. He's startin to feel better today. So i hope i can get some stuff done, lol. Hes my lil soldier.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Aquarium Advice mobile app
He's got to feel better than I do right now. Wishing him a speedy recovery

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

He's got to feel better than I do right now. Wishing him a speedy recovery

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Thanks fish... We're hoping the same for you. Take it easy, and rest, brother.

Best wishes for all to go smoothly and the Jr. To feel better.

Those discus are my holy grail dream fish. Maybe when I'm 80 and have an assistant and less tanks.

Brenna

Feel better Poppa Jr and Wrangler :( Ann and I have both been kinda sick recently ourselves... and it seems like our little one is sick constantly because of daycare :facepalm:

I was going to suggest you all come to Florida to warm up and thaw out but if you all are so sick, I'm posting a sign at the border " NO SICKIES ALLOWED!!!!!" :ROFLMAO:

Hope you all feel better soon anyway. (y)

Thanks for the well wishes everyone. I think Its just the giant weather shift. From 60-70f with sun, to 10f snow n ice in just 1 day. He's up n about today. Seems much better since i made us giant ham n chs omelettes, lol. Now its time for fish work... FINALLY.

I was going to suggest you all come to Florida to warm up and thaw out but if you all are so sick, I'm posting a sign at the border " NO SICKIES ALLOWED!!!!!" :ROFLMAO:

Hope you all feel better soon anyway. (y)

I want to laugh but it hurts so much! I think you need to come and visit us, bring some of that warm weather with you too :ROFLMAO:

Thanks for the well wishes everyone. I think Its just the giant weather shift. From 60-70f with sun, to 10f snow n ice in just 1 day. He's up n about today. Seems much better since i made us giant ham n chs omelettes, lol. Now its time for fish work... FINALLY.

ham n chs omelet sounds sooo good right now...guess i'll settle for jello.
If I ever upgrade my 75 to a 220 the 75 will need some circular inhabitants from you ;)

Ryno & bandit GBR bloodlines are officially crossed and holding strong. Looking goid in my opinion. They are in big girl now.

SNOW DAY!!!:dance:
I'm going to play like a school kid today(well..with fish...):lol:

Lucky... braving the elements:(

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Glad I don't go to your school!:lol:

Ryno & bandit GBR bloodlines are officially crossed and holding strong. Looking goid in my opinion. They are in big girl now.

Yea they look good!
Those discus are stunning!(y)

I might just be making an order for more new discus.... Negotiating now.

Spotted.... Grrrr. Im having trouble finding ring leopards at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom