Pregant and species,

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Xdarkfaith

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hey so i got 5 friends in the tank and im wondering wad their name. And is this particular one pregnant? They've been in the tank for about 4months alr.

Attachments

• image-3602758302.jpg
    image-3602758302.jpg
    162.3 KB · Views: 80
  • image-492867138.jpg
    image-492867138.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 69
the two fish to the back left apear to be opaline gouramis. the two to the right are black skirt tetras. the fish is not pregnant because they lay eggs, but it does look bloated from overfeeding. What other fish do have with them?

image-3977652564.jpg

After seeing the last picture I'm thinking that I have a black skirt tetra. Am I right?? I was told it was a Grommie but now know that's wrong.

Just to clear up some possible confusion i am showing everyone some pictures, i just want to make sure people do not have the two confused; picture one is of a gourami and picture two is of a black skirt tetra.

Attachments

• image-2893641017.jpg
    image-2893641017.jpg
    225 KB · Views: 53
  • image-105574258.jpg
    image-105574258.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 58
crazygrammy said:
After seeing the last picture I'm thinking that I have a black skirt tetra. Am I right?? I was told it was a Grommie but now know that's wrong.

yes that is a longfin black skirt tetra.

Thanks

yes that is a longfin black skirt tetra.

Thank you so much!! I looked and looked trying to find out what this fish was :fish2: the LFS guy told me grommie. So not going back to him. Not only did he mess up the name of this fish but also sold me platys saing Molly's. I asked for no females now I have a new 10gal tank with 90 plus or minus. For now on I'm asking here and buying fish somewhere other then locally!!

Thats good, ive been scammed several times too and now i aak around here first before doing anything ! :D

Back
Top Bottom