Tank dividers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ajwetton

Aquarium Advice Activist
I'm currently looking into tank dividers for a 10g tank, am wondering if anyone has any recommendations. I purchased a Topfin one from petsmart that was like a screen but I can't get it flattened out wondering what types there are out there or if anyone has any suggestions at all

Plastic craft mesh cut to fit the tank works well. Just slide it into some plastic bindings for report covers and bury it in the substrate. To make it more secure, drain and dry the tank and silicone the divider in place, then let it cure before refilling it. You would need a place to hold your fish for a few days, though.

Thanks any ideas for dividers that allow water through? Or maybe I'm thinking of different materials lol

Edit: so you mean the plastic rods you slide the sheet covers in for reports I was thinking page protectors lol not a bad idea!

Thanks any ideas for dividers that allow water through? Or maybe I'm thinking of different materials lol

Edit: so you mean the plastic rods you slide the sheet covers in for reports I was thinking page protectors lol not a bad idea!

Yeah, just the edge pieces to hold the mesh steady. The craft mesh is the stuff used for cross stitch.

Back
Top Bottom