Teen aquarists

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well I began I with ya know platies and guppies, what everybody starts out with haha. Right now I'm breeding a bunch of panda cories, endlers, kribs, and my angelfish have spawned a few times but they always end up eating the fry once they hit the wriggler phase. I'm not too worried about them though so it's all good.

Wow nice! Thats a lot of fish breeding!

Well, we have quite a few teens here already, hopefully there are more! Feel free to PM me if you want to chat, say hello, or anything! I'd like to get to know more aquarists around my age!

guys Sam is 19 he's not allowed in our exclusive cub. he needs to sit somewhere else.

KIDDING :p

Hey I'm twelve too!

I'm Lauren, 12, and I currently only have a betta tank, but I have been researching like crazy and my parents are on the verge of giving in to the idea of a bigger tank.

Hey Lauren! And good thing to do research! And hope you can get a bigger tank! Bigger tanks open up whole new worlds in this hobby!

^^^^ Yeah, I'm really excited because my dad said if I had good grades at the end of the year then maybe. Needless to say my C in science turned into an A within the next week...

^^^^ Yeah, I'm really excited because my dad said if I had good grades at the end of the year then maybe. Needless to say my C in science turned into an A within the next week...

Haha niiiccceee. Whatever it takes to get a new tank!

My parents have threatened to do that before.... Hopefully they won't! I have to get the rest of my courses done before I'm allowed to order my bettas though. (I'm homeschooled) I'm doing like five times as much I usually would in a day. Lol it's a good motivation I guess :p

Back
Top Bottom