Trade swords for other free flowing plants

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

new2betas

Aquarium Advice Addict
I have three big swords that I got in my plant package yesterday that I am not wild about and one other sword like plant (not labeled so I don't know what it is). They take up a lot of room and I really prefer more free flowing/floating type plants (hornwort for example). I have a 29g tank that I really want to cover a lot of the background part of my tank with something really pretty, but free flowing/medium light. The swords I have to trade are one kleiner bar sword, one red melon sword, one rangeri sword, and the one I don't know the name of. The kleiner bar calls for strong light, the red melon sword calls for moderate light, the rangeri calls for moderate to strong light. If anyone is interested in trading these swords for a more flowing plant I would be interested. I would be interested in crypt spiralis, apongeton longi plumulosus, corkscrew val, hornwort, asian ambulia, green hygro or willowleaf hygro ...just to name a few. PM me if interested in doing a trade out. Thanks! :)

Back
Top Bottom