veggies to feed plecostomus?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No..I don't actually soak it. I cook it, then cool it, and serve it. But I feed it either attached to the tank wall with a veggie clip, or you can just bury the end a bit in your substrate to hold it in place..atleast for a while ;)

I tied mine to a river rock with a rubber band or u can get a veggie clip

Its been like 3 hours. She nibbled on it a bit one time but didn't touch it again. I tried an algae wafer too. I did get her... yesterday I think. So shes probly not adjusted yet...and hasnt seen it before soo

She finnaly started eating the algae wafer....I was excited

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20110705_204423.jpg
    ForumRunner_20110705_204423.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 120
Thanks! I saw her at petsmart and had to have her bc that's the only albino bristlenose I've seen there before!

Thanks! I saw her at petsmart and had to have her bc that's the only albino bristlenose I've seen there before!

Mines a common pleco but i love him. I think he is beautiful specially when he flares his fins. I like the rubber lip and bristle nose but my fiance reeeeeeeally wants a zebra, hopefully one day soon lol.

Best thing to do is turn off ur tank lights at night and drop in your algae wafers they like to eat at night

Somethingclever said:
Mines a common pleco but i love him. I think he is beautiful specially when he flares his fins. I like the rubber lip and bristle nose but my fiance reeeeeeeally wants a zebra, hopefully one day soon lol.

I'm also wanting to get a rubber lip. And a zebra too but I have no idea where I'd get one of those. Those things are crazy looking

Back
Top Bottom