Walmart plant bulbs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
4 sprouts and white roots going down the sides its getting fairly large :)

Attachments

• image-1266670869.jpg
    image-1266670869.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 81
UPDATE: the plant is comeing along so well :) It has 5 sprouts on it and roots all around it im adding gravel up to the sprouts to make it look better !!! :) my betta in that tank hides all day for some reason 0,0

Attachments

• image-1349449853.jpg
    image-1349449853.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 77
I'm getting a 5g next week already ordered java moss and ferns. After seeing this I may pick up some of these bulbs too!

Dwohlge1 said:
I'm getting a 5g next week already ordered java moss and ferns. After seeing this I may pick up some of these bulbs too!

Go for it you get 7 bulbs in the package and look for a big bulb if you can thats what i did i just placed them in the tank but only one of my bulbs sprouted the rest of the bulbs did not :( i lost my proof of purches so i cant send them to the company ....if i had it they would send me new bulbs :) i just added 4 pounds of gravel up to tge top of the bulb so just the plant is showing my betta seems to have an issue so i put a fungus fizz tab in and it mad the water green so im not shure if the pic would come out ok XD

UPDATEING: Please Wait.………..............................lol heres a new pic im amazed at how much its grown o.oit has 5 sprouts and im so excited about it :)

Attachments

• image-4118542333.jpg
    image-4118542333.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 74
Crewless said:
UPDATEING: Please Wait.………..............................lol heres a new pic im amazed at how much its grown o.oit has 5 sprouts and im so excited about it :)

I wonder what kind of lighting these plants will require?

I bought a 20 $ ( gallon tank it came with everything i needed i think its a 15 watt lightbulb that i have and this plant seems to be doing amazeing i hope you both have better luck than i did with the other 6 bulbs XD i should have sent them back but silly me lost the recite :( o.o its soo cool cause its my first plant in a tank :)

UPDATE o_O

Its growing quite large o.o

Attachments

• image-1267286341.jpg
    image-1267286341.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 72
  • image-1340289450.jpg
    image-1340289450.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 70
Talk about sucsses omg this plant just wont stop !!!

Attachments

• image-1999107729.jpg
    image-1999107729.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 75
Looks like an aponogeton. They've been one of my most hardy plants I've had come from those betta bulbs. It's nice because I haven't done any of that CO2 stuff and they still just thrive. Glad to hear you're having good luck with them.

Thats 9 sprouts and 7 leafs o.o planted in about 2 inches of gavel o.o

Its been along time sence my last post i lost my ipod outside and it got all snowy and i just got all the functions back soo...... The camera does not work so i cant show you but omg this plant almost took over my tank o.o also i now have green and brown alge i hope this is a good thing :) if i somehow get a picture ill upload it so you all can see the great sucsess also i transfered it to. A 10gallon and it grew like wild fire o.o

My plant still continues to grow its now huge and it has many surface like extentions its very cool i try to get pics soon o.o

Back
Top Bottom