Just bought this. Stay tuned...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Convict2161 said:
Thanks everyone!! Really appreciate all the awesome feedback! Question. Hammer coral. Does it require a lot of flow? I'm trying to stick with medium to low flow corals because I really don't wanna put a power head in and ruin the sleekness of the tank BUT.... I have a feeling I may have to.

I have a Koralia nano 240 I think it is. It's the small one they make. Not sure if I need it. And I haven't needed the heater as of yet either. I hope inTank comes out with the basket soon!! There suppose to soon!! The stock filtration is junk!!

Mine didn't like the higher flow so i moved the Powerhead a bit and now it's doing great. I would say its between medium and medium to low.

Convict2161 said:
Hmmm... This may cause an issue. Dang!! I may be forced to add the power head. I was trying to avoid this.

Nah nah nah they can do well with little flow too!!! Dont listen to my dip of a brother. We have had one in lower flow!

Convict2161 said:
Haha ok cool. I'll keep an eye on it and see. Thanks guys.

Mine doesn't open as much either when it's getting to much.

Ok good to know! My sponges died in m BC29. There hard to keep but I like a challenge. Try didn't make it. Now I have this empty space. What to do... What to do...

I wonder what tomorrow will bring!! If I can function. My son is teething bad and has been up and down since 8:30. I'm rocking him as I type. He just won't sleep. He's killing me lol.

Convict2161 said:
Ok good to know! My sponges died in m BC29. There hard to keep but I like a challenge. Try didn't make it. Now I have this empty space. What to do... What to do...

I wonder what tomorrow will bring!! If I can function. My son is teething bad and has been up and down since 8:30. I'm rocking him as I type. He just won't sleep. He's killing me lol.

Ahh I remember those nights with my two. A little baby oragel is great.

Some daylight shots!! What do you guys/gals think?! I'm pretty stoked.

image-86026300.jpg

image-2183430538.jpg

image-1246762575.jpg

image-839679220.jpg

image-735552262.jpg

image-1872010055.jpg

image-3251941877.jpg

Ok... Ok... What could I do here? What's it missing? Anything? Or am I on the right track. My goal is to have a "grow out" I'm also thinking of putting some of those shoots from reefs2go in the back chamber, I think it would look cool to have some nice green plants coming outta chamber 2!!

Lemme know people!!

Hey 22 Engine he fell asleep for 3 hours that's it!! Man I'm shot! But I wanna head back to the LFS. Sale is today also but they really didn't have much more.

I'm thinking maybe some more zoas for the sand bed since Colt decided to bury half of my tiny frags!! UGH!! lol.

And I need to put something on the open space where the 2 sponges were. My wife is literally gonna kill me. But yesterday was a late b-day gift and I still have the return from the light ;)

Well I'm not a salty so I can't say what to add but man oh man you did good in my opinion! Are you for hire? ;-)

Sniperhank said:
Can you put the duncan in some more flow? It'll open up more for you.

As for your empty spot...wait for it...symphodium. :cool:

Yes I can move the Duncan to where the Xenai is. I thought the Xenia needed more flow. It's tight in there lol. 8 gallon is proving a challenge lol. But its fun!!

Ok came into a light fixture from a friend. Figured I'd try it out.

Your honest opinion what looks better? I have a feeling I know what it's gonna be but I need your real down to earth harsh honest of all honest opinions! lol.

Stock lights
image-3807089052.jpg

Par38 full spectrum. 3 blue, 2 royal blue, 4 white, 2 red and 2 green
image-2712552714.jpg

Back
Top Bottom