Ziggy's Corner Planter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen 3 so far...they are not tiny either so they have been in there for a while...or they just grow fast...

This tank look awesome! I may have missed it but can you tell me where you got your xcree LEDs and how you set them up?

This tank look awesome! I may have missed it but can you tell me where you got your xcree LEDs and how you set them up?

The LEDs were ordered from LEDsupply.com go through the thread, I took several pics as I built them. Start with post 50 and go from there.

Let me know if you have any questions. I also built an LED system for the Reef tank I'm setting up now.

Thanks! i guess that isnt really cost effective for a 5 gallon huh? lol

Ziggy953 said:
So I have been bad about updates on here about this tank but I haven't done much other than normal maintenance. The tank is looking good from my point of view. The plants are growing so fast I have to trim them back weekly. The fish are dong well also everyone seems happy.

i know you want to see what it looks like so here we go:

Awesome tank Ziggy!

Here are a few pics I just took of the tank..I don't know....maybe time to trim again??

004cqx.jpg

003dek.jpg

002civ.jpg

005zzo.jpg

What do you all think?

I took a few more pics today...gotta trim the plants back so here are the before pics...I'll chop tomorrow and take after pics..

038ld.jpg

031se.jpg

036de.jpg

035fe.jpg

037ln.jpg

Ziggy953 said:
Here are a few pics I just took of the tank..I don't know....maybe time to trim again??

What do you all think?

It look great love the blue

Fantastic! That hairgrass is starting to grow in a little thicker. You have some of the nicer vals I have seen, and the flower pic is cool. Keep up the good work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom