Apistogramma care/info

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That's a great price for panduro and agassizii. Cacatouides over here run about $10 each so $20 A pair.

Ahh at the pet shop yesterday they had a single super red female. £12.50. I couldn't take her though because I wouod want a male too! Plus If I want 6 agassizi and 3 panduro then I won't have the room. With the agassizi I might buy one trio online and the other from the pet store. And I might get 3 panduros for the ten. Hopefully get a pair to form then put the other female in a community tank

Ahh at the pet shop yesterday they had a single super red female. £12.50. I couldn't take her though because I wouod want a male too! Plus If I want 6 agassizi and 3 panduro then I won't have the room. With the agassizi I might buy one trio online and the other from the pet store. And I might get 3 panduros for the ten. Hopefully get a pair to form then put the other female in a community tank

I hate when stores get them in they are always stocked with females. When I was first on the hunt for apistos I found some at a lfs and they had about 25 all were females and black in color

I hate when stores get them in they are always stocked with females. When I was first on the hunt for apistos I found some at a lfs and they had about 25 all were females and black in color

This one was REALLY bright. It looked like a male but was a female! Be back in a min just popping out

Females do have some good color, if she's showing color in the lfs just imagine what she'd look like in a nice tank

I know! I also discovered a love for EBR. I have no where to put them so i won't be getting any. I hope I get some fry from the agassizi. Can't wait to see them in the store!

I know! I also discovered a love for EBR. I have no where to put them so i won't be getting any. I hope I get some fry from the agassizi. Can't wait to see them in the store!

They are pretty cool. From far away the ebr are my favorite, they just glow in the tank when you look over. But from up close they gbr and golds are tied for my favorite

So the apistogrammas arrived today. Bit disappointed that I got 4m 2f but I will buy more to make 4m 8f across two tanks.they are acclimating and I'm wondering on what to feed them for their first day

I didnt in the end. Gave them some frozen food and I watched 2 out of 4 eat. I didn't see the other two so I can't say weather they did or not. One female seems to of picked a cave. A male is by the shells, and another male with a cave. Then a pair seems to have behind the cambomba. Then I think the other one claimed another cave but I'm not too sure,

Back
Top Bottom