Apistogramma care/info

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Trust me you want everything perfect before the come. My male is being very shy ever since I rearranged the tank a few days ago.

I do want everything to be perfect. It's just going to take a while so I hope they don't arrive this week. If I can persuade my mum to get me another tank then I can have two trios. The parameters are my main concern. Well, just the pH since the others are under control :)

Wow very well done! Lol you can do quite a bit with that!

It was cracked :( so I set up my ten gallon instead! Was planning on having a female living in there, then to add the male for spawning? I'm also worried the tank is too bright, and I will need more plants. But I don't know if I'll have room?

Please check out my album called "apisto 10g tank" that's what it currently looks like... Any small plants you could think of adding? I have a cave going under the filter

Plants are good if you want live I'm not the person to talk to lol. Otherwise I like the plast amazon sword plants and I have a silk plant I'm female likes to hide in. Basically they like big leaves. The live plant I do keep with them is java moss. They love it! Constantly eating stuff off it.

Back
Top Bottom