Betta build, one more tank? Sure....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Following! Pic of the betta?

Sent from my iPhone

I'll try and get a good one later, if it's not hiding in the log it's zipping around after the shrimp..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Yah, probably a little tough choking down a live shrimp haha. They've developed some nice color.. is it normal for them to be swimming like nuts all over the tank together? Mating stuff? The amanos do it before they molt.

I've never really seen them do that before until the other day.

http://youtu.be/QTsZzEvsC4c

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Just like that!

That's my work tank. So this was Tuesday of this week after 3 days of not eating. Forgot to bring their wafers Monday. After I feed them though they went back to just chilling.

Oh boy ohboy!! New toys and I'm happy to have a 5pk. Of co2 for 1/10 of fluval pricing:p

Attachments

• 1408998401371.jpg
    1408998401371.jpg
    185.7 KB · Views: 99
Ummm, everything...

Pffft.. fish.. always getting all the attention.. let me see if he'll stay still for a pic, came in and he was blowing bubbles at the top and swimming around. I think he s my new Lil buddy;) rip Mr pisto, don't hate..

Mr betta

Attachments

• 1409002332084.jpg
    1409002332084.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 102
He even looks good with a huge poo swanginnnn

Tanks high tech!

Makes me sad that co2 isn't as cheap as what my stupid "friends" are spending on whippets (NO2). But that's not a bad deal! Even regular swapping of the tank, you don't have to worry about regulators causing EOT issues, and it's still a ton more consistent than diy. The first couple days after recharging my yeast, my neons and danios are hugging the surface. If the challenges of being cheap.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Oh boy ohboy!! New toys and I'm happy to have a 5pk. Of co2 for 1/10 of fluval pricing:p

Man I love new toys. I received some today. Looks like Christmas is coming early this year. Lol

New toys broke:( freaking leds are out... they were flickering a but when I moved the wires but always came back on.. not so much. I sent current a message on tpt. Luckily I had a desk lamp ready to go so my sweet dhg doesn't suffer.

Not even a month, this is why I don't buy stuff off ebay..

Back
Top Bottom