Betta build, one more tank? Sure....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'd like to have the strip replaced and use that, it was working extremely well..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Aww man that sucks!! Hope it works out.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Brookster remember to do the lottery!!

Youve had so much bad luck your due some good soon

Haha, yah I'd win, spend it all on tanks and lighting l, they'd all break at once and I'd get electrocuted in the flood.. I'll take a broken light over broken tank anytime;)

That is true. It's been a tough run.
If I were to win the lottery, I would hand out BMLs and GLA products like candy to my friends on AA. My "imaginary friends" as my wife calls them.

That is true. It's been a tough run.
If I were to win the lottery, I would hand out BMLs and GLA products like candy to my friends on AA. My "imaginary friends" as my wife calls them.

I'm real darnitt! My gf thinks it's silly too, like all people on Facebook you haven't seen in 6 years huh? Maybe I'll get a tiny bml for this tank?!?!

I don't have a FB, so this is my social outlet. My wife calls all of us fish freaks.

I don't have a FB, so this is my social outlet. My wife calls all of us fish freaks.

Me neither, this is it for me too.. you guys are way cooler than Facebook people all day long!! Especially sk3lly, he's the coolest! Always wanted a British buddy!

Its funny because im not on fb either. Maybe thats because we're too involved with our tanks?

Dude, got 4 tanks, 3 high tech.. ain't nobody got time to see what my high school gf tagged on her wall...# Yolo

Back to serious fish chat.. what do you think sk3lly? Bml my 5?? Will they make me a 16" xb?

Back to serious fish chat.. what do you think sk3lly? Bml my 5?? Will they make me a 16" xb?

I think they do a 12" or a 18". The tank mounts can mount anywhere along the fixture. So the 18" would give you an inch overlap each side. Wouldnt be too bad i guess. You could always contact them to see if a 16" is a possibility??

Yah, I'm going to price one out..

Yah, I'm going to price one out..

They are well worth it. Despite what ppl say, running it at 100% is fine and a balance can be made. As you know mine is on 100% for about 8 hours a day and i dont have any real algae issues

Haha, I'd turn that tank green in 2 days at full blast. It's only 10" tall. Im going to shoot them an email and see what they can offer. Man I'd have finnex, current and bml under one roof:D

Haha, I'd turn that tank green in 2 days at full blast. It's only 10" tall. Im going to shoot them an email and see what they can offer. Man I'd have finnex, current and bml under one roof:D

I know it's taller but I'm going to be looking to the bml xb at 100% on my 60p once it's up and running

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

the BMLs are so pricey.. not that I'm cheap, just priced out the 18" xb, dimmer and suspension kit.. wow... just order a 16" finnex planted plus, it will fit the tank and I know what it's capable of, only $70 shipped... assuming I get a replacement for the strip light it will be going on the 10...

Back
Top Bottom