Bettababe's 29 Gallon Biocube Build/Journey

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hehehehe.... Brian coral.... naming your corals already huh? ;)

oh, btw, i've been tagging along :D somewhere in the future i intend to set up a SW tank for my hubs, thought this would be a good one to follow (you ask good questions :) )

mommytron said:
hehehehe.... Brian coral.... naming your corals already huh? ;)

oh, btw, i've been tagging along :D somewhere in the future i intend to set up a SW tank for my hubs, thought this would be a good one to follow (you ask good questions :) )

Haha. No, I meant brain. Typo.

Well, good luck, and thanks. I think.

So do you even have the tank yet?
Also its true that down under in Australia we have some pretty pricy corals! Lol, the latest coral i wanted for my brother was around $120 - Frog spawn :/

Jason7894561230 said:
So do you even have the tank yet?
Also its true that down under in Australia we have some pretty pricy corals! Lol, the latest coral i wanted for my brother was around $120 - Frog spawn :/

Nope. I'm just getting very prepared for it.

Wow. That's expensive.

Maybe I'm going today. Cross your fingers for me! Then I can report back to you what it was like!!

But if the extra price is ensuring quality, it's going to save you time and money in the long run.

They just have the prettiest pieces of coral you can't find anywhere else, or color variations you can't find. Purple frogspawn, pink hammers, etc.

Dylan5359 said:
But if the extra price is ensuring quality, it's going to save you time and money in the long run.

This is how I see it. Let me link the coral I was talking about, so we can figure out if it was from Australia. Or, I just remembered I can check on liveaquaria. Lol.

I keep having dreams where I'm setting up the biocube, and it's making me all the more impatient!!!!

Got a chance to check out Adams Aquatics. It's awesome!! All of the fish seem very healthy. I didn't see a single sick or dead fish anywhere! The guy who was in there seemed very nice and helpful. I was impressed. They had a misbar black Ocellaris. It was amazing!! I think I'm gonna be getting one of those!!

Exciting news!!

I'm going to get my book that I just finished published through a website I found, and my mom approved, so I'm going to start getting an income sometime soon!!!!!!!! So this will actually start soon!! And PLEASE someone respond to this!!

It's a fiction novel. A dark romance, involving demons and giant supernatural snakes and The Devil himself along with his daughter that I created for the purposes of the book.

Back
Top Bottom